Yotecha Terms & Conditions
Own risk and liability
• Participation in the session is entirely at your own risk. Yotecha can in no way be held liable for any damage or injuries sustained by the trainer.
• You are responsible for damage and/or loss of your property
• You are obliged to report physical and/or psychological complaints to Yotecha before the session starts.
• If there is any doubt as to whether you are able to perform normal physical exertion, please first contact your GP and/or treating specialist for advice.
• If you are under medical treatment, talk to your doctor about taking a yoga class. Report complaints to the trainer before the session.
• Participation in one of the Yotecha sessions means agreeing to these terms and conditions.
• You are present at least 10 minutes before the lesson starts. If the session has already started and you still want to enter, the trainer may refuse access if this causes disruption.
• If a customer does not arrive on time, Yotecha reserves the right to refuse the student access to the classes until the payment obligation has been met.
Membership and payment
• With a single ticket, no refund will be given in the event of interim termination.
• With the continuous subscription you can cancel monthly via email@example.com
• The following applies to the subscription: There will be no refunds for missed lessons due to vacation, illness or other reasons. We can, however, make appointments in the event of a prolonged absence. The appropriate solution that we agree on together - takes effect from the moment we have had contact about this (so not with retroactive effect).
• You sign up for a Yotecha session, it can no longer be rescheduled or expired.
• No refunds will be made after making a reservation. It is possible to pass the session on to someone else.
• Validity of your strippenkaart is 6 months from the day of purchase.
• The strip card is not exchangeable.
• You are present at least 10 minutes before the lesson starts. If the session has already started and you still want to enter, the trainer may refuse access if it disrupts the session.
• At Yotecha we treat each other with respect, Yotecha reserves the right to refuse access to the session for any participant.
• You are expected to respect each other and each other's property.
• When the session is over, leave your spot clean
• You can lie / sit / stretch / meditate for up to 15 minutes after the session.